at Sai Wan Beach in 2022
My topics of interest include computer graphics, computer vision and deep learning.
In particular, I work on projects in neural rendering, 3D reconstruction, and physically-based simulation for healthcare applications.
(Note: * indicates equal contribution.)
Early accepted by MICCAI 2022 (Oral, Young Scientist Award)
We propose a neural rendering framework for reconstructing deformable tissues from stereo endoscopic images captured in robotic surgery.
[Pdf] [arXiv] [Code] [Webpage]
We show that multi-layer second-order graph convolution (SoGC) is sufficient to attain the ability of expressing polynomial spectral filters with arbitrary coefficients.
[Pdf] [arXiv] [Code]
- Talk on EndoNeRF at "CAMP Learning Day: NeRF meets Medical Imaging".
- CSCI3230 Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence - Fall 2021, Fall 2022 @ CUHK (TA)
- CSCI4190 Introduction to Social Networks - Spring 2022 @ CUHK (TA)
- CS171 Computer Graphics - Spring 2021 @ ShanghaiTech (TA)
- MATH1112 Linear Algebra - Fall 2019, Fall 2020 @ ShanghaiTech (TA)
- SI100 Introduction to Computer Programming - Fall 2018 @ ShanghaiTech (TA)